EastSide Partnership requires the services of an individual or company to lead a programme of heritage themed street art in Ballyhackamore, east Belfast.
The following is required;
- Artist identification & liaison – incl. all travel, accommodation & hospitality costs
- Development of artwork – incl. proofs, materials, equipment costs & artist fees
- 3 x Gable wall street art pieces
- 6 x Small street art interventions
EastSide Partnership will provide the overarching heritage-themed brief for this project. However, the appointed individual or company should be willing to work in partnership with the Ballyhackamore Business Cluster to identify sites and engage with private landowners on the development of artwork concepts and proofs.
Ballyhackamore Business Cluster consists of Ballyhackmore Business Association, Horatio Todd’s, Greens Pizza, The Mill Girls Cloud and EastSide Partnership.
If you are interested in this work, please provide a response to the following:
- A quotation for the above work (including VAT if applicable)
- Two examples of similar work delivered in the last five years
- A realistic timeline for completion
Tenders will be scored based on criteria 1-3 above.
The appointed company will bill the client for all costs. EastSide Partnership will not pay sub-contractors directly.
Please submit response to Chris Armstrong by 12pm (noon) on Wednesday 8th September 2021 via email firstname.lastname@example.org