The Youth Engagement and Support Worker will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and promotion of the creative programme reporting directly to Programme Manager. 17.5 hours Salary £13,995 per annum pension contribution 5%
Youth Engagement and Support Worker
As part of NACN’s Empowering Creative Young People (ECYP) Programme The Youth Engagement and Support Worker will be responsible for the coordination, delivery and promotion of the creative programme reporting directly to Programme Manager.
- 17.5 hours per week
- Duration of contract: 3 years
- Salary £13,995 per annum pension contribution 5%
Youth Engagement & Support Worker Role:
- Assist the Programme Manager to plan, coordinate, deliver and promote the ECYP programme from 2021-2024
- Recruit the participants in the ECYP programme.
- Liaise with schools, community and youth groups to ensure that the ECYP programmes are delivered within the NACN Coole Studios and throughout Rathcoole and surrounding areas when delivering outreach.
- To assist the Programme Manager in the delivery of events as part of the ECYP Programme.
- To coordinate the provision of creative and digital opportunities for participants on the ECYP Programme.
- To work closely with all creative and digital education providers contributing to the delivery of the ECYP Programme. to ensure that all targets and objectives are met.
- recruiting all project participants and assisting in the promotion and marketing of the different programmes
- To ensure that all the necessary resources are in place, including tutors, venues, creative and digital equipment, materials, transport, or any other requirements
- To ensure the storage and security of equipment and facility between and after lessons and workshops.
- To assist in the recruitment and coordination of any part-time/freelance staff or volunteers recruited by NACN if required.
- To promote the ECYP Programme to ensure effective communications between the key creative and delivery groups and managers to support the facilitation of the ECYP Programme.
- To coordinate the recording of information, photographs and video case studies that can be used for promoting the work of the NACN via social media and any other promotional platform.
- To prepare any reports required for the monitoring and evaluation of the project
- To ensure that consistent reporting processes are established and maintained to data capture across the ECYP Programme.
- To provide administrative support to the ECYP Programme Manager when required.
- To adhere to all relevant policies, including child protection, health and safety, procurement, etc…(All Policies)
- Any other duties assigned as deemed necessary and appropriate.
Go to the job’s post on communityni.org to read the full job description and specification, then download the application and monitoring form. Return completed forms by 12pm on Friday 3 September.
More information about Newtownabbey Arts & Cultural Network here: nacn.co.uk
Deadline for recipt of applications is: Friday 03 September 2021 at 12:00pm