With funding from the Dormant Accounts Fund, Portico is delighted to be recruiting for an Assistant Manager
£28K plus Benefits
Fixed Term Contract Full Time 3 Years
- Outreach work to create awareness and further embed Portico in the local community
- Recruit, train and coordinate volunteers
- Assist in the management of our arts and heritage events programme
- Deputise for the Manager
- Experience of working with community groups and volunteers
- High level of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing public events
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work at evenings and weekends as required
Portico is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We always recruit on merit alone but particularly welcome applications from the Catholic community, as it is currently under-represented at Portico.
Please email Verity@porticoards.com for a job pack.
Closing date: Monday 4 October 2021