Studio Administrator: Reporting to the Board of Trustees. (Part-Time Freelance 25 hours per week £13/hour)
Do you have a minimum five years experience in administration or management of an arts organisation?
Can you demonstrate experience of and excellence in budgetary control, identification of grant and funding opportunities, funding application and evaluation/acquittal experience?
Can you demonstrate a full independent working knowledge of Xero accounting systems with a proven track record in daily bookkeeping practices?
Can you demonstrate excellence in managing Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and exceptional organisational skills?
Can you provide a five year track record in reporting to a board at a managerial level?
Can you demonstrate experience in reporting monthly to a board, supporting your colleagues, delivering programmes and working in a team?
Can you demonstrate the ability to communicate with and accommodate over 60 members within a membership organisation?
Can you demonstrate a full understanding of a mixed income charitable organisation?
Can you demonstrate a full working knowledge of the management of a Squarespace website and the socialmedia apps facebook and instagram?
Responsibilities will include:
- Project Management – Work with the technician to apply on their behalf for funds, grants and all income generating opportunities in the development of programmes, events and taught workshops.
- Budget Management – Reconcile daily, monthly and annual financial transactions. Manage programme budgets, allocate funds and pay and create invoices as required.
- Manage Members Register – Develop, update, coordinate the register of members. Structure and manage membership fees.
- Membership Earning Management – coordinate all tutoring receipts and payments, print sales and payments. Keep members up to date with accrued sales totals and payment systems.
- Fundraising – Apply for annual grants and awards, complete applications, develop programming and studio timetables with curator, technician and board of trustees via annual internal business planning workshops.
- Evaluation & Acquittal Coordination – Provide the board with all documentation required and assist them in completion of evaluations as required by each awarding body.
- General Administration – Deal with daily queries and pass on to technician, or board as required. Keep the studio office in order with exceptional organisational management, review the existing systems and develop efficient share file systems and open communication network between the board and the office.
Apply by submitting your c.v. and a cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: Friday 10th September 2021. Interviews will take place 14/15th September with contract start date 1 October 2021.