Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland / Remote position
This is a fixed term contract and will run from Nov 2021 to Mar 2022 with a fee of £2950.00. We want you to work with us to maximise income from trusts & foundations, including relevant public sector funding.
The main deliverables will be:
- Creation of a relevant and achievable fundraising plan that includes a Case for Support, a list of applicable funders/government grants (at least 10-15) and timeline
- Securing funds by implementing this fundraising plan until 31 Mar 22 with completion of at least 3 applications of over £5000 and the identification of at least 4 applications of up to £5000
- To work closely with the Creative Directors in order to assist with our plans to grow Amadan with a view to continuing our exciting artistic programme and achieving stability
- Through this activity we hope to begin relationships with trusts & foundations, plan for becoming a core funded client of Belfast City Council (capitalising on our Pathfinder Award) and look to develop new streams of fundraising in the current unsettled climate.
- Track record of working in fundraising
- Track record in securing 5-figure grants towards core costs and project delivery within any related sector – this should span trusts & foundations, public funding and any other relevant sources
- You should be able to demonstrate excellent communication, research and administrative skills to enable you to tailor approaches for a range of potential funders and an ability to work closely with our small dedicated team
- Experience of fundraising within the arts sector
- A self-motivated person capable of working with a young arts organisation
You will be responsible for how you manage this time but you must be prepared to work within agreed deadlines. This could be a remote position.
How To Apply
If this sounds like you then we would love to meet you! Please submit your most recent CV, Cover Letter (outlining how your experience relates to this role and why you are interested in working with Amadan Ensemble) and one reference from a former freelance job to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Wednesday 10 November 2021 with interviews taking place on Monday 15th November 2021. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Deadline for receipt of applications is: midnight on Wednesday 10 November 2021