CCA are delighted to announce our call out for the fourth cohort of around 5 Research Associates (with at least 2/5 from NI) for a two-year tenure.
As a Research Associate, you will:
- feature on the CCA Research web page with links to your research
- be invited to join quarterly or bi-monthly group/individual online sessions covering one-to-one professional development, group peer critique, work in progress sessions
- have an opportunity to present your practice to CCA audiences online and in CCA
- access CCA networks and archives
- have use of CCA Workshop/Library/Project Space
- CCA will support Research Associates to secure funding for travel/accommodation to join a public Associates Meetup at CCA
- have CCA and the cohort as a critical friend and potential testing ground for outputs and impacts beyond academia
CCA is welcoming applications from artists with research-based practices, PhD candidates and other researchers based anywhere in the world with areas of interest that have a relevance to our region or programmes, however, we remain open to other applications.
Pplease email a covering letter, current CV, website/links, up to 5 images and/or texts and completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form with the subject heading 2022 RESEARCH ASSOCIATES by 1 October 2022 to email@example.com
More info can be found here: www.ccadld.org/news/call-for-research-associates-2023
Deadline: 1 October 2022
CCA, Centre for Contemporary Art, 10–12 Artillery St, Derry~Londonderry BT48 6RG