Masterclass for artists in the Disability Arts Sector in using Procreate software to create a simple animation
Places are free of charge but are limited to 14 places. Commitment for the full day is required.
To register your place contact email@example.com
Who is leading the Masterclass?
- Grace is an animation artist and will be leading the Masterclass.
Who is it for?
- Up to 14 spaces on this Masterclass
- for artists who want to learn how to use technology to create simple promotional animation
- Artists who have little or no experience using procreate are invited to attend.
- Your personal access requirements will be met.
What will you do?
- You will learn how to use Procreate to make your very own GIF! (short animation).
- You are asked to bring your own photos or images that you may want to use in your animation.
What will you get out of the workshop?
- You will learn how to use the basics of PROCREATE and animation within it.
- Meet and network with other disabled artists.
- Lunch is included.
This Masterclass is funded by The Santander Foundation and is part of the University of Atypical’s Digital Horizon Programme.