Role: Box Office and Admin Assistant – PT Fixed Term
Hourly Rate: £9.50 p/h
Contract: PT Fixed Term for 12 Months (maternity cover)
Hours: 30 p/w
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths at grade C or above
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a customer service role
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a role that includes the meeting and greeting of visitors and taking telephone calls.
- A minimum of 1 years’ sales experience to include handling cash and taking payments and proactively selling to customers.
- Experience of data processing, using a computerised database system
- Experience of working with a ticketing system
- Experience in a reception and/or admin role
Thank you for your interest in this role, for further details please visit the careers section of the MAC website for an application pack https://themaclive.com/about-us/careers
Please read the information in the job description and send an email to email@example.com with the following attachments in Word or PDF format only (we cannot accept links to online CVs, profiles, document downloads or psd files etc):
- Your CV, no more than 2 A4 pages long, including your name, home address, email, and contact number,
- A cover letter, no more than 500 words long, outlining why you’re a suitable candidate for the Box Office role based on the criteria in the job description. Please include the names, addresses, email, phone number and occupations of two people, not related to you, to whom references may be obtained. One of your referees must be your current or most recent employer.
- A completed equal opportunity monitoring form.
Please send your CV, equal opportunities form and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application to the HR and Admin Officer, The MAC, 10 Exchange Street West, Belfast, BT1 2NJ.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 3 February 2023. Interviews will take place W/C 6 February 2023.
The applicants who fit the specifications outlined above most closely will be shortlisted for interview, so please make sure you tell us everything relevant on your CV.
Please note that we are unable to consider any applications which are received after the deadline. If you cannot make an offered interview time, we may not be able to give you an alternative. If you have not heard from us by 12 February 2023, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
We particularly welcome applications from ethnic minorities, people with health conditions or impairments, LGBTQI+ and other candidates who are under-represented across the workforce.
The closing date for receipt of applications for the above post is 12 noon on Friday 3 February 2023