Full day Masterclass for artists in the Disability Arts Sector who want to create a show reel for Social Media channels.
Date: Wednesday 25th January
Time: 10.30 – 4.30pm
Venue: The Ledger Studio, 109-113 Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1FF
Who is leading the Masterclass?
Porcelain is a performance and circus performer who has used social media to create opportunities and promote herself.
Who is it for?
- Up to 14 spaces on this Masterclass
- for artists who want to develop social media skills to promote their work.
- This workshop welcomes participants of all abilities and experience. Your personal access requirements will be met.
What will you do?
- You will learn how to make a mini-clip video or show reel showcasing your work.
- This is a practical workshop for you to develop your own mini-show-reel for social media content. You are asked to bring your own photos or short video clips that you might want to use as content for your show reel.
What will you get out of the workshop?
- You will gain practical knowledge on how to create social media content and how this will benefit you as an artist.
Meet and network with other disabled artists.
Lunch is included.
This workshop is funded by The Santander Foundation as part of University of Atypical’s Digital Horizon Programme.
Sign up below
Check the source link below for updates.