Job ref: CAO/LCCC_1673943742
The post holder is responsible for the development of a proactive programme of community arts events, training, activities and festivals to enhance community access to the arts to maximise long term active participation in the arts on a community outreach basis targeting all sections of the community.
The post holder also services Lisburn Arts Advisory Committee and Lisburn Historic Quarter Arts Group and assists with the implementation of the Council’s Arts Development Strategy and the Council’s Community Support Plan.
The post holder will undertake duties relevant to the post allocated by the Arts Service Manager and participate in the interchange of duties to cover for staff breaks, sickness, leave and staff vacancies, and will act as a Duty Officer as required.
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- A third level qualification (for example an HND, HNC, NVQ Level 4 or Degree) in a recognised field of the arts eg Theatre/Media Studies, Combined Studies in Art and Design
- Three years employment experience in the Arts/Cultural activities field to include each of the following areas:
- Organisation and promotion of local events
- Experience in the process of applying for, disseminating and monitoring of external grant aid or sponsorship
- Experience of managing delegated budgets
- Applicants must hold a full clean current driving licence and access to a car or * have access to a means or transport which would enable them to carry out the duties of the post. * applies only to applicants who have a disability under the Disability Discrimination Act
For more information, and to apply, see the link below.