Role description: We are looking for a creative, self-driven individual to manage and create content for our social media and marketing. Their role will involve using a phone and a camera to capture photographs and videos before editing and scheduling it strategically as social media content.
Hours: 7.5 Hours Per Week , Working 9-5 on either Tuesday or Wednesday each week, on occasion the applicant will be required to work a Saturday.
Rate of Pay: Ranges between £7.49 – £10.42 per Hour plus bonuses based on performance.
Essential Criteria: The successful applicant must;
- Have passion for creating content on a range of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Tiktok.
- Have a basic understanding of how to operate a DSLR Camera.
- Have a basic understanding of how to edit video footage and photographs.
- Have good attention to detail and a self-driven work ethic.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team and have strong communication skills.
- Be creative and have the ability to work independently on their own initiative.
- Have knowledge about the strategies behind strategic social media planning and marketing in general.
- Be able to demonstrate a good level of computer literacy.
- Be a sociable person with a good inter-personal skills.
Download the full Job Description, and how to apply, at the Mud Ireland website below.
Content Creator and Digital Marketer
Deadline for receipt of applications is: Sunday 12th March.