RNIB (Royal National Institute for Blind People) has a Connect Community newsletter with arts events and more.
Some arts events listed below are in person and some are conducted by group phone.
- VIP reading group Dundonald Library – Tuesday 19 October,12.15pm – 1.15pm. Facilitated by Libraries NI. Restricted numbers. Registration required. Contact: Ruth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Creative Writing Group (8 week programme) – 2pm to 3.30pm – with Deirdre Cartmill and Arts Care, via zoom. Contact: Sharon.McClure@rnib.org.uk Mobile: 0795174693.
- Read Aloud shared phone group –11.30am to 12.30pm. Facilitated by Deirdre McLauglin, Libraries NI. Contact: email@example.com Mobile: 07702 140761.
- Page Turners creative writing group (monthly). Friday 8 October, 10am – 12pm. Restricted numbers. Registration required. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 07802 865 579.
Online Arts and Social Activities
- Join the NI connected community Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/RNIBConnectNI
- And don’t forget the regional page RNIB NI Facebook: www.facebook.com/RNIBNorthernIreland/
- Follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com/rnib