Creative & Cultural Skills, the UK-wide agency working to support a skilled, accessible and fair cultural sector, has partnered with the Arts Council of Northern Ireland to help strengthen the workforce and open up access to jobs, through a programme of free training.
The training has been tailored specifically for NI’s cultural sector and is designed to empower employers to adopt inclusive and lawful recruitment practices to support sector growth and develop a more diverse range of talent.
C&CS are also offering 1:1 support through their Advice Clinic, where they can provide bespoke guidance around the topics covered in the sessions. Please contact email@example.com to book a free 30 minute chat.
- A Best Practice Guide to Recruitment (28 July)
- An Introduction to Apprenticeships (4 Aug)
- A Manager’s Guide to Apprenticeships (30 Aug)
- A Best Practice Guide to Recruitment (13 Sep)
- A Manager’s Guide to Apprenticeships (20 Sep)
- An Introduction to Workforce Recruitment Policy (29 Sep)
- Understanding Volunteering (11 Oct)
- Working with Freelancers (25 Oct)
See more information at the link below